Singer-songwriter Flo Iriondo is a true citizen of the world. Born and raised in Buenos Aires, Argentina, she's traveled for the past ten years: living in New Zealand and Ireland, backpacking through Asia, Central America, and Europe, and finally settling in New York City in 2013.
Her debut EP, Who's Flo, takes inspiration from these travels—and the inevitable highs and lows that have come with them. This collection of folk-pop songs is deeply personal, grounded in Flo's honest lyrics, captivating voice, and underlying optimism about life and the world.
Who's Flo, which also features a cast of New York's finest musicians, was recorded at New York's renowned Cutting Room Studios and produced by Jason Cummings. The EP's release show will take place at Rockwood Music Hall on March 29th.
Performing was always in the cards for Flo, who got her start in musical theater productions in Buenos Aires and New Zealand. "There’s nothing I enjoy more than the thrill of being on stage," she says. "Having written this EP allows me to share my stories and connect with people in a whole new way."
Flo’s mission is simple: create music that inspires listeners to conquer their fears and go after their dreams.
Who’s Flo credits:
- Flo Iriondo, vocals
- Thad Brock, guitars
- Ryan Vaughn, percussion
- Or Matias, piano
- Jeremy Mcdonald, bass
- Ginger Dolden & Pete Lanctot, strings
- Engineered & mixed by Jason Cummings
- Mastered by Tony Gillis
- All lyrics and music by Florencia Iriondo. (Except for Why, by Annie Lennox)
• Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/flo-iriondo
• iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/album/id1068595398
• Youtube: www.bit.ly/1XyTHjA
• Website: http://iamflo.nyc/
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/musicflo
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/floiriondo/
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/FloIriondo